We are currently seeking:
- Experienced Sprinkler Design Engineers
- Project Managers and Project Engineers opportunities based in Midlands
- Mechanical Fire Protection Estimators
- Sprinkler Service Engineers
- Sprinkler Fitters (Sub-contractors welcome)
- Project Engineer Residential Sprinklers based in the Midlands and North West with experience of Residential Sprinkler Projects to BS EN 9251. The Projects are both new build & retrospective installation into existing properties. Design knowledge & experience preferred but not essential.
- Project Managers & Project Engineers Commercial Sprinkler Protection Engineers & Managers to assist in the delivery of large scale commercial contracts in London designed & installed to BS EN 12845. The projects are for major clients & cover multi storey & multi use buildings. The roles are based in our City office in London so would suit someone resident in the South East. LPC qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Project Document Controller duties involve
- Uploading & Downloading from Project portals such as Asite & Aconex
- Production of Project Quality Plans
- Production of Inspection Test Plans & ITP Schedules
- Technical Submissions & associated paperwork
- Sample Submissions & associated paperwork
- Production of Drawing & document numbering systems & registers for particular projects and compliance with BIM
Competitive salaries & travel expenses are provided for all suitable candidates.
We have multiple roles, please send your CV to Rachel Burford-Turner firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing a role with Argus Fire.