We are currently seeking:
- Experienced Sprinkler Design Engineers
- Project Managers and Project Engineers opportunities based in Midlands
- Mechanical Fire Protection Estimators
- Sprinkler Service Engineers
- Sprinkler Fitters (Sub-contractors welcome)
- Project Engineer Residential Sprinklers based in the Midlands and North West with experience of Residential Sprinkler Projects to BS EN 9251. The Projects are both new build & retrospective installation into existing properties. Design knowledge & experience preferred but not essential.
- Project Managers & Project Engineers Commercial Sprinkler Protection Engineers & Managers to assist in the delivery of large scale commercial contracts in London designed & installed to BS EN 12845. The projects are for major clients & cover multi storey & multi use buildings. The roles are based in our City office in London so would suit someone resident in the South East. LPC qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Competitive salaries & travel expenses are provided for suitable candidates.
We have multiple roles, please send your CV to Rachel Burford-Turner firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing a role with Argus Fire.